Machined Aluminum Mosfet Regulator with Bypass for Triumph Daytona 675 675R / Street Triple 675 675R 2006-2020
NEW WIRE HARNESS BYPASS DESIGN
The failure-prone harnesses on Triumphs are known to develop corrosion which increases electrical resistance, which in turn, increases the temperature of wires to the point where connectors start melting. When this happen, the voltage regulator (and most likely the stator) is failing incurring steep repair expenses.
Our new bypass voltage regulator brings back the renowned RMSTATOR Mosfet technology with the RMSTATOR machined aluminum case in a new configuration designed to bypass the main wiring harness and connect the voltage regulator directly to the battery. This configuration has demonstrated a major increase in voltage regulator reliability in real life scenarios over the years.
Significantly lowers the operating temperature for an increased voltage regulator lifespan. Provide a steadier and smoother signal to the battery.
Billet aluminum housing
Runs 33% cooler than standard cast voltage regulator housings.
Includes everything required to perform a RMSTATOR-style professional installation: part connectors, harness-side connectors & dielectric connector grease.
Covered with a 2-year warranty for a complete peace of mind
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2020 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2019 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2019 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2019 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2018 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2018 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2018 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2017 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2017 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2017 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2016 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2016 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2016 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2015 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2015 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2015 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2014 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2014 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2014 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2013 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2013 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2013 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2012 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2012 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2012 Triumph Daytona 675 R
- 2012 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2011 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2011 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2011 Triumph Daytona 675 R
- 2011 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2010 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2010 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2010 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2009 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2009 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2009 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2008 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2008 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2008 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2007 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
Width: 95 mm
Length: 90 mm
Height: 30 mm
Wires length: 811 mm and 350 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 75 mm
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 5
Number of wires: 5
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +/- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 50 A / 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20° C to 85°C
Before installing your new RMSTATOR Red Machined Aluminum Mosfet Regulator :
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Brand new RMSTATOR Red Machined Aluminum Mosfet Regulator
Our new RMSTATOR machined aluminum Mosfet voltage regulator is a great upgrade for heat dissipation in any powersports charging system. After 10 minutes of use, our billet aluminum heatsink runs cooler by 33% than standard cast regulator housings. Our new RMSTATOR red regulator, equipped with the renowned Mosfet regulation technology, is an added value to any three-phase permanent magnet charging system.STOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up, it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause of repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.