Alternator Stator for Honda GL / CX 500 / 650 | VT 700 / 1100 Shadow | NT 650 Hawk GT 1981-1991
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2007 Suzuki SV1000S
- 2006 Suzuki SV1000S
- 2006 Suzuki SV1000
- 2005 Suzuki SV1000S
- 2005 Suzuki SV1000
- 2004 Suzuki SV1000S
- 2004 Suzuki SV1000
- 2003 Suzuki SV1000S
- 2003 Suzuki SV1000
- 1991 Honda NT 650 Hawk GT
- 1990 Honda NT 650 Hawk GT
- 1989 Honda NT 650 Hawk GT
- 1988 Honda NT 650 Hawk GT
- 1986 Suzuki GV 700 Madura GL
- 1986 Suzuki GV 1200 Madura
- 1986 Honda VT 1100 Shadow
- 1985 Suzuki GV 700 Madura GL
- 1985 Suzuki GV 1200 Madura
- 1985 Honda VT 700 Shadow
- 1985 Honda VT 1100 Shadow
- 1984 Honda VT 700 Shadow
- 1983 Honda VT 700 Shadow
- 1983 Honda GL 650 Silverwing Interstate
- 1983 Honda CX 650 Turbo
- 1983 Honda CX 650 Custom
- 1982 Honda GL 500 Silverwing Interstate
- 1982 Honda CX 500 Turbo
- 1982 Honda CX 500 Custom
- 1981 Honda GL 500 Silverwing Interstate
Interior diameter : 53 mm
Exterior diameter : 115 mm
Thickness : 27 mm
Length of wires stator to terminals : 600 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of plugs : 0
Number of pins : 3
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Alternator : Yellow to Ground = O.L. on display
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new generator stator
- You must re-install your original grommet (see picture).
- Once your connector and grommet is re-installed, our part becomes a Plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and very easy to install.
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- All product shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.