Generator Stator for Yamaha Mountain Max SX Venom Venture V Max 600 700 cc 2001-2006
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2006 Yamaha Venture 600
- 2006 Yamaha SX Venom 600
- 2005 Yamaha Venture 600
- 2005 Yamaha SX Venom 600 ER
- 2005 Yamaha SX Venom 600
- 2004 Yamaha Venture 600
- 2004 Yamaha SX Venom 600 ER
- 2004 Yamaha SX Venom 600
- 2003 Yamaha Venture 700
- 2003 Yamaha Venture 600
- 2003 Yamaha V-Max 600 ER
- 2003 Yamaha SX 600 R
- 2003 Yamaha Mountain Max 700
- 2002 Yamaha Venture 700
- 2002 Yamaha Venture 600
- 2002 Yamaha V-Max 700 ER
- 2002 Yamaha V-Max 600 ER
- 2002 Yamaha SX 600
- 2002 Yamaha Mountain Max 700
- 2002 Yamaha Mountain Max 600
- 2001 Yamaha Venture 700
- 2001 Yamaha V-Max 700 DX
- 2001 Yamaha SX 700
- 2001 Yamaha Mountain Max 700
Interior diameter : 43mm
Exterior diameter : 104mm
Thickness : 19mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 40mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 200mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 55mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White between each White = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Green to Red = 213ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new generator stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.