Stator for Honda TRX 500 FE FM FPE FPM Fourtrax Foreman 4x4 2012 2013
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2013 Honda TRX 500 Fourtrax Foreman FPM EPS
- 2013 Honda TRX 500 Fourtrax Foreman FPE EPS
- 2013 Honda TRX 500 Fourtrax Foreman FM
- 2013 Honda TRX 500 Fourtrax Foreman FE
- 2012 Honda TRX 500 Fourtrax Foreman FPM EPS
- 2012 Honda TRX 500 Fourtrax Foreman FPE EPS
- 2012 Honda TRX 500 Fourtrax Foreman FM
- 2012 Honda TRX 500 Fourtrax Foreman FE
Pick-up 1 resistance (Blue/Yellow to Green) : 239 ohms +/- 20%
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 1
Number of terminals : 5
Harness length - Stator to grommet (mm) : 130
Harness length - Grommet to plug (mm) : 270
Pick-up coil wire length - Coil to grommet (mm) : 70
Inside diameter (mm) : 41
Outside diameter (mm) : 107
Thickness (mm) : 21
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- Pick-up coil included
- All product shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.