Stator for Triumph Speed Triple Sprint RS ST Tiger 955 1997-2006
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2006 Triumph Tiger 955
- 2005 Triumph Tiger 955
- 2004 Triumph Tiger 955
- 2004 Triumph Sprint ST 955
- 2004 Triumph Sprint RS 955
- 2004 Triumph Speed Triple 955
- 2003 Triumph Tiger 955
- 2003 Triumph Sprint ST 955
- 2003 Triumph Sprint RS 955
- 2003 Triumph Speed Triple 955
- 2002 Triumph Tiger 955
- 2002 Triumph Sprint ST 955
- 2002 Triumph Sprint RS 955
- 2002 Triumph Speed Triple 955
- 2001 Triumph Tiger 955
- 2001 Triumph Sprint ST 955
- 2001 Triumph Sprint RS 955
- 2000 Triumph Sprint ST 955
- 2000 Triumph Sprint RS 955
- 2000 Triumph Daytona 955i
- 1999 Triumph Daytona 955i
- 1998 Triumph Daytona 955i
- 1997 Triumph Daytona 955i
Interior diameter : 41 mm
Exterior diameter : 104 mm
Thickness : 22 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 115 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 650 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of plugs : 1
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Black Between each Black = 0.4 ohms +-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.