Stator for Yamaha YFM 50 Raptor YFM 80 Badger Grizzly Raptor 1995-2008
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2008 Yamaha YFM 80 Raptor
- 2008 Yamaha YFM 80 Grizzly
- 2008 Yamaha YFM 50 Raptor
- 2007 Yamaha YFM 80 Raptor
- 2007 Yamaha YFM 80 Grizzly
- 2007 Yamaha YFM 50 Raptor
- 2006 Yamaha YFM 80 Raptor
- 2006 Yamaha YFM 80 Grizzly
- 2006 Yamaha YFM 50 Raptor
- 2005 Yamaha YFM 80 Raptor
- 2005 Yamaha YFM 80 Grizzly
- 2005 Yamaha YFM 50 Raptor
- 2004 Yamaha YFM 80 Raptor
- 2004 Yamaha YFM 50 Raptor
- 2003 Yamaha YFM 80 Raptor
- 2002 Yamaha YFM 80 Raptor
- 2001 Yamaha YFM 80 Badger
- 2000 Yamaha YFM 80 Badger
- 1999 Yamaha YFM 80 Badger
- 1998 Yamaha YFM 80 Badger
- 1997 Yamaha YFM 80 Badger
- 1996 Yamaha YFM 80 Badger
- 1995 Yamaha YFM 80 Badger
Interior diameter : 27 mm
Exterior diameter : 111 mm
Thickness : 14 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 60 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 180 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 60 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 8
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 8
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow/Red to White = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White/Blue to White/Red = 320 ohms +/-20%
Source : Red/Balck To Green/White = 346 ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- Back Plate included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.