Customer service agent
Our motto "Get back on the road" is modeled on our corporate values which are: Expertise, Innovation, Perseverance, Trust, Team Spirit, Passion. Over the past few years, we have experienced strong growth, doubling our team and significantly increasing our sales. Our market extends through an international distribution network and online sales. Over the past year, we have sold to over 100 different countries.
Being a member of the RMSTATOR team means:
- Evolve within a growing company that offers competitive compensation;
Use modern, state-of-the-art technologies;
- Commit to strong corporate values
- Progress in a young and committed team;
- Shine internationally;
- Represent Power in powersports.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing courteous and professional service to the requests of the company's customers.
- Provide information and support to customers (telephone and email);
- Create service tickets in the appropriate systems (SAP and Xsellco);
- Support the returns center;
- Promote RMSTATOR products and services;
- Collaborate with the production department.
- Completed high school diploma;
- 1 to 3 year(s) of experience in customer service.
Essential Job Skills
- Good computer knowledge;
- Ability to navigate the web;
- The ability to work in a team;
- Very good sense of communication;
- Ability to quickly learn new computer software;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite;
- Interest in motorcycles, snowmobiles or ATVs (an asset).
- Flexible hours;
- Competitive compensation;
- RRSP program;
- Group insurance;
- Promotion program for sport and culture;
- Clothing allowance.
RMSTATOR thanks the candidates who have shown their interest by submitting their application. Only selected candidates will be contacted.