Generator Stator for Kawasaki Ninja 600 R Ninja ZX-6 ZL 600 Eliminator 1985-1997
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1997 Kawasaki ZL 600 Eliminator
- 1997 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
- 1996 Kawasaki ZL 600 Eliminator
- 1996 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
- 1995 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
- 1994 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
- 1993 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
- 1992 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
- 1991 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
- 1990 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
- 1989 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
- 1988 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
- 1987 Kawasaki ZL 600 Eliminator
- 1987 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
- 1986 Kawasaki ZL 600 Eliminator
- 1986 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6
- 1986 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
- 1985 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6
- 1985 Kawasaki Ninja 600 R
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 103 mm
Thickness : 16 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 43 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 220 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 4
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 4
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Black to Black = 0.8 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010''.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- You must re-install your original connector (see picture).
- Once your connector and is re-installed, our part becomes a Plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and very easy to install.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.