Regulator Rectifier for Mercury Mariner 4-stroke 9.9 HP Outboard
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Width: 80 mm
Length: 28 mm
Height: 65 mm
Wires length: 200 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 68 mm
Number of plugs: 6
Number of pins: 6
Number of wires: 5
Before installing your new voltage regulator rectifier:
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulatorrectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.