Generator Stator for Honda GL 1000 1100 1200 Goldwing / Aspencade / Interstate 1975-1987
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1987 Honda GL 1200 Goldwing Interstate
- 1987 Honda GL 1200 Goldwing Aspencade
- 1986 Honda GL 1200 Goldwing Interstate
- 1986 Honda GL 1200 Goldwing Aspencade
- 1985 Honda GL 1200 Goldwing Interstate
- 1985 Honda GL 1200 Goldwing Aspencade
- 1984 Honda GL 1200 I
- 1984 Honda GL 1200 Goldwing Interstate
- 1984 Honda GL 1200 Goldwing Aspencade
- 1984 Honda GL 1200 A
- 1983 Honda GL 1100 Goldwing Interstate
- 1983 Honda GL 1100 Goldwing Aspencade
- 1983 Honda GL 1100 Goldwing
- 1982 Honda GL 1100 Goldwing Interstate
- 1982 Honda GL 1100 Goldwing Aspencade
- 1982 Honda GL 1100 Goldwing
- 1981 Honda GL 1100 Goldwing Interstate
- 1981 Honda GL 1100 Goldwing
- 1980 Honda GL 1100 Goldwing Interstate
- 1980 Honda GL 1100 Goldwing
- 1979 Honda GL 1000 Goldwing
- 1978 Honda GL 1000 Goldwing
- 1977 Honda GL 1000 Goldwing
- 1976 Honda GL 1000 Goldwing
- 1975 Honda GL 1000 Goldwing
Interior diameter : 54mm
Exterior diameter : 114mm
Thickness : 28mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 90mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 280mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 3
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow between each Yellow = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Alternator : Yellow to Ground = 0.L
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All product shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.