Stator for Yamaha BR250 Bravo 250 Bravo L & LT 1982-1987
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Wire to wire resistance
Alternator : Black to Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/- 20 %
Pikup Coil : Black to Red/White = 200 ohms +/- 20%
Source : Black to Brown = 397 ohms +/- 20%
Interior diameter : 35 mm
Exterior diameter : 95 mm
Thickness : 22 mm
Number of wires : 4
Number of terminals : 4
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
Brand new stator
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Rubber grommet included
- Back Plate included
- All product shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.