Stator for Ski-Doo Grand Touring 600 700 800 / SE / Sport 1997-2002 | OEM# 410923200 420888230
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2002 Ski-doo Legend 800 RER Carb
- 2002 Ski-doo Legend 700 sport Carb L/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Legend 700 Carb L/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Legend 600 Sport Carb L/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Legend 600 Carb L/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Legend 500 Sport Carb L/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Grand Touring Sport 700 Carb L/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Grand Touring Sport 500 Carb L/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Grand Touring 800 Carb L/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Grand Touring 700 Carb L/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Grand Touring 600 Carb L/C
- 2001 Ski-doo Grand Touring 800 Carb L/C
- 2000 Ski-doo Grand Touring 800 Carb L/C
- 2000 Ski-doo Grand Touring 700 Carb L/C
- 1999 Ski-doo Grand Touring 800 Carb L/C
- 1999 Ski-doo Grand Touring 700 Carb L/C
- 1997 Ski-doo Grand Touring 700 Carb L/C
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 103 mm
Thickness : 13 mm
Length of wires stator to plug : 425 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow Between each Yellow = 0.5 ohms+/-20%
Alternator : Yellow to Ground = O.L. ON DISPLAY
Alternator : Green to each Yellow = 0.5 ohms+/-20%
Alternator : Black to Ground = 0.1 ohms+/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- All products shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.