Generator Stator for Aprilia RSV4 1000 / RSV4 R 1000 / Tuono V4 1000 2009-2012 | Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10 R ZX10R 2006 2007
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2012 Aprilia Tuono V4 1000
- 2012 Aprilia RSV4 R 1000
- 2012 Aprilia RSV4 1000 Factory
- 2011 Aprilia Tuono V4 1000
- 2011 Aprilia RSV4 R 1000
- 2011 Aprilia RSV4 1000 Factory
- 2010 Aprilia RSV4 R 1000
- 2010 Aprilia RSV4 1000 Factory
- 2009 Aprilia RSV4 R 1000
- 2009 Aprilia RSV4 1000 Factory
- 2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- 2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 105 mm
Thickness : 17 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 90 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 300 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 3
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Between each White = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side), as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause of repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.