CDI Coil for Polaris Indy Star 250 1986-1990 Star Track 250 1987-1990 Starlite / GT 250 1991-1995
We would like to share our 15 years of experience with our clients and help them find the right part for the problem. This product has a low defect rate, but a high return rate from customers: Either clients are buying it to resolve a spark issue that is not caused by the CDI box, or they are buying the wrong part for their make model and year.
Before purchasing, please make sure to follow our advices:
- Always double check our pictures & fitments against the part you physically have on the vehicle (Our pictures are accurate).
- If you are buying this part for spark issues: these vehicles are notorious for stator failure, please make sure you have properly tested the stator before purchasing.
- Clients are buying this part for performance: Great add-on with an aggressive timing curve and increased rev limiter.
- 1995 Polaris Indy Starlite 250 Carb F/C
- 1994 Polaris Indy Starlite 250 GT Carb F/C
- 1993 Polaris Indy Starlite 250 GT Carb F/C
- 1992 Polaris Indy Starlite 250 Carb F/C
- 1991 Polaris Indy Starlite 250 Carb F/C
- 1990 Polaris Indy Star Track 250 Carb F/C
- 1990 Polaris Indy Star 250 Carb F/C
- 1989 Polaris Indy Star Track 250 Carb F/C
- 1989 Polaris Indy Star 250 Carb F/C
- 1988 Polaris Indy Star Track 250 Carb F/C
- 1988 Polaris Indy Star 250 Carb F/C
- 1987 Polaris Indy Star Track 250 Carb F/C
- 1987 Polaris Indy Star 250 Carb F/C
- 1986 Polaris Indy Star 250 Carb F/C
Height: 40 mm
Length: 64 mm
Width: 48 mm
Distance between fixation holes: 75 mm
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 4
Please note that: The only real way to test your CDI box is to swap it out with another known good unit from the same year/make/model. Because of this, we recommend that you rule everything else out before replacing the CDI box.
Remove spark plug cap(s) from your OEM CDI coil.
Screw cap(s) on the new CDI coil.
Please follow the color code when re-installing your original connector.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
Brand new High Performance aftermarket CDI box
- Our PeakRPM technology provides a more aggressive timing curve for increased throttle response
- Ride at full throttle with our application-specific CDI box that raises the rev limiter by 1000 RPM
- Enjoy fast & easy installation with our plug & play design and included dielectric connector grease
- OEM-grade electronic components and printed circuit boards for long-term reliability and performance
- 90% of ignition issues are caused by a faulty stator. Fully test ignition components before buying
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.