Regulator Rectifier for Honda CB 900 F 2002 2003 | CBR 600 2003-2006 | CBR 900 / 929 RE / RR 2000-2002
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Width: 103 mm
Length: 80 mm
Height: 33 mm
Wires length: 300 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 70 mm
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 7
Number of wires: 7
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +/- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 25 A - 35 A / 300 W - 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: <15 V Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new Voltage Regulator Rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.