Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Yamaha YFZ 450 2004-2009 2012 2013 OEM Repl.# 5TG-81960-00-00 | 1PD-81960-00-00
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2013 Yamaha YFZ 450
- 2012 Yamaha YFZ 450
- 2009 Yamaha YFZ 450
- 2008 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE II
- 2008 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE
- 2008 Yamaha YFZ 450
- 2007 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE II
- 2007 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE
- 2007 Yamaha YFZ 450 Bill Balance
- 2007 Yamaha YFZ 450
- 2006 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE
- 2006 Yamaha YFZ 450 Bill Balance
- 2006 Yamaha YFZ 450
- 2005 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE
- 2005 Yamaha YFZ 450
- 2004 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE
- 2004 Yamaha YFZ 450
Width: 63 mm
Length: 78 mm
Height: 26 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 60 mm
Wires length: 450 mm
Number of plugs: 1
Number of pins: 4
Number of wires: 4
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +/- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 25A-35A/300W-500W
Open Circuit Voltage: <15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.