Mosfet Regulator Rectifier for Harley Davidson Dyna Glide / Super Glide 1340 1999-2003 Heritage Softail 1450 2000
Please note that the OEM regulator for these applications is grounded through a short wire that connects to the frame through the regulator housing mounting bolt. Our regulator uses a full length ground wire that is much longer compared to the original. This is meant to attach directly to the battery negative terminal for the best possible connection. Alternatively, it can still be grounded to the regulator housing mounting bolt like the original, with the excess wire tied up safely.
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2003 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide 1450
- 2003 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide 1450
- 2002 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide 1450
- 2002 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide 1450
- 2001 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide 1450
- 2001 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide 1450
- 2000 Harley Davidson Softail 1450
- 2000 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail 1450
- 2000 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide 1450
- 2000 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide 1450
- 1999 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide 1450
- 1999 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide 1450
Width : 70 mm
Length : 100 mm
Height: 35 mm
Fixation holes center to center : 80 mm
Wires length: 1225 mm & 505 mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 4
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +/- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 25 A - 35 A / 300 W - 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.
This product is an advanced design that lowers operating temperatures for extended longevity and better performance than the OEM part.
Brand new Mosfet Voltage Regulator RectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.