Generator Stator for Hyosung GT 650 / GT 650 R / GT 650 S / GV 650 / GV650 Aquila / ST7 / Carb / EFI 2005-2015
This part will not fit the EFI version of the models GT250 GT250R
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2013 Hyosung ST7
- 2013 Hyosung GV650 EFI
- 2013 Hyosung GT650S
- 2013 Hyosung GT650R EFI
- 2013 Hyosung GT650 EFI
- 2012 Hyosung ST7
- 2012 Hyosung GV650 EFI
- 2012 Hyosung GT650S
- 2012 Hyosung GT650R EFI
- 2012 Hyosung GT650 EFI
- 2012 ATK GT650R Carb
- 2011 Hyosung ST7
- 2011 Hyosung GV650 EFI
- 2011 Hyosung GT650S
- 2011 Hyosung GT650R EFI
- 2011 Hyosung GT650 EFI
- 2011 ATK GT650R Carb
- 2010 Hyosung ST7
- 2010 Hyosung GV650 EFI
- 2010 Hyosung GT650S
- 2010 Hyosung GT650R EFI
- 2010 Hyosung GT650 EFI
- 2009 Hyosung GV650 EFI
- 2009 Hyosung GT650S
- 2009 Hyosung GT650R EFI
- 2009 Hyosung GT650 EFI
- 2008 United Motor V2S-650
- 2008 United Motor V2C-650R
- 2008 Hyosung GV650 Carb
- 2008 Hyosung GT650R Carb
- 2008 Hyosung GT650 X Special Edition
- 2008 Hyosung GT650 Comet Carb
- 2008 Hyosung GT650 Carb
- 2007 United Motor V2S-650
- 2007 United Motor V2C-650R
- 2007 Hyosung GV650 Carb
- 2007 Hyosung GT650R Carb
- 2007 Hyosung GT650 Comet Carb
- 2007 Hyosung GT650 Carb
- 2006 United Motor V2S-650
- 2006 United Motor V2C-650R
- 2006 Hyosung GV650 Carb
- 2006 Hyosung GT650R Carb
- 2006 Hyosung GT650 Comet Carb
- 2006 Hyosung GT650 Carb
- 2005 Hyosung GT650R Carb
- 2005 Hyosung GT650 Comet Carb
- 2004 Hyosung GT650 Comet Carb
Interior diameter : 38 mm
Exterior diameter : 104 mm
Thickness : 20 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 150 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 515 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 75 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow Between Yellow = 0.5 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Blue to Green = 129 ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.