Generator Stator for Honda VT750 Shadow ACE Spirit 750 1998-2007
There are two possible stators for the VT 750 Shadow Spirit 2007 model. This stator fits model DC (OEM# 31120-MBA-004). For the stator that fits model C2, the right part is RM01591 (OEM# 31120-MEG-003). Always check in the 'Fits models' section and please compare to your original part before buying.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2007 Honda VT 750 Shadow Spirit DC
- 2006 Honda VT 750 Shadow Spirit DC
- 2005 Honda VT 750 Shadow Spirit DC
- 2003 Honda VT 750 Shadow Spirit DC
- 2003 Honda VT 750 Shadow ACE Deluxe
- 2003 Honda VT 750 Shadow ACE
- 2003 Honda VT 750 Shadow
- 2002 Honda VT 750 Shadow Spirit DC
- 2002 Honda VT 750 Shadow Deluxe
- 2002 Honda VT 750 Shadow ACE Deluxe
- 2002 Honda VT 750 Shadow ACE
- 2001 Honda VT 750 Shadow Spirit DC
- 2001 Honda VT 750 Shadow ACE Deluxe
- 2001 Honda VT 750 Shadow ACE
- 2001 Honda VT 750 Shadow
- 2000 Honda VT 750 Shadow ACE Deluxe
- 2000 Honda VT 750 Shadow ACE
- 2000 Honda VT 750 Shadow
- 1999 Honda VT 750 Shadow
- 1998 Honda VT 750 Shadow
Interior diameter : 54 mm
Exterior diameter : 113 mm
Thickness : 24 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 140 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 600 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 3
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Between each Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.