Stator for Polaris Supersport Edge Classic Sport Touring Trail RMK / Touring Indy Sport XCF 340 440 500 550 cc 1999-2003
Please Note : There are two possible stators for the model 550 Classic Edge carb 2003. This Stator is for the model build BEFORE 08/13/2002. The other one is RM01239.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2003 Polaris Sport Touring 550
- 2003 Polaris 550 Trail RMK Carb F/C
- 2003 Polaris 550 Supersport M-10 X F/O Carb F/C
- 2003 Polaris 550 Supersport M-10 F/O Carb F/C
- 2003 Polaris 550 Supersport Edge Carb F/C
- 2003 Polaris 550 Sport Touring Carb F/C
- 2003 Polaris 550 Classic Edge Carb F/C
- 2003 Polaris 340 Supersport Edge Carb F/C
- 2002 Polaris Sport Touring 550
- 2002 Polaris 550 Trail Touring Carb F/C
- 2002 Polaris 550 Trail RMK Carb F/C
- 2002 Polaris 550 Supersport Carb F/C
- 2002 Polaris 550 Sport Touring Carb F/C
- 2002 Polaris 550 Classic Carb F/C
- 2001 Polaris XCF Edge 440 Carb F/C
- 2001 Polaris Sport Touring 550
- 2001 Polaris Euro Sport Touring
- 2001 Polaris 550 Trail RMK Carb F/C
- 2001 Polaris 550 Sport Touring Carb F/C
- 2000 Polaris XCF Edge 440 Carb F/C
- 2000 Polaris Sport Touring 550
- 2000 Polaris Euro Sport Touring
- 2000 Polaris 550 Trail Touring Carb F/C
- 2000 Polaris 550 Trail RMK Carb F/C
- 2000 Polaris 550 Supersport Carb F/C
- 2000 Polaris 550 Sport Touring Carb F/C
- 2000 Polaris 440 Sport Lite
- 1999 Polaris XCF 440 Carb F/C
- 1999 Polaris 550 Trail RMK Carb F/C
- 1999 Polaris 550 Supersport Carb F/C
Interior diameter : 41mm
Exterior diameter : 103mm
Thickness : 15mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 35mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 465mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 85mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 11
Number of plugs : 4
Number of pins : 16
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow/Red = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Yellow to Black = 205ohms +/-20%
Source : Blue/Red to Black = 35ohms +/-20%
Source 2 : Green/Red to Red/White = 450ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original. `
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.