Stator for Scooter Moped Go Kart GY6 125cc 150cc / QMI152 QMI157 QMJ152 QMJ157 Engines - 8 Coils
There are 3 possible stator for GY6 scooter. Please verify the number of coils and wires. The 8 coils, 5 wires option is RMS010-102437. The 11 coils stator is RMS010-102447
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- All Years Scooter QMJ157 Engine
- All Years Scooter QMJ152 Engine
- All Years Scooter QMI157 Engine
- All Years Scooter QMI152 Engine
- All Years Scooter GY6 150cc 4 Stroke
- All Years Scooter GY6 125cc 4 Stroke
- 0 Scooter QMJ157 Engine
- 0 Scooter QMJ152 Engine
- 0 Scooter QMI157 Engine
- 0 Scooter QMI152 Engine
- 0 Scooter GY6 150cc 4 Stroke
- 0 Scooter GY6 125cc 4 Stroke
Interior diameter : 28 mm
Exterior diameter : 88 mm
Thickness : 10 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 100 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 420 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 120 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White To Yellow = 1.2 ohms +-20%
Pickup : Blue To Ground = 150 ohms +-20%
Source : Black/Red To Green = 250 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulatorrectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.