Stator for Yamaha Exciter 220 / Wave Raider 1100 / Wave Venture 1100 cc 1995-1998
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 107 mm
Thickness : 10 mm
Length of wires stator to green plugs : 123 mm
Length of wires stator to other plug : 93 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 3
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Green to Green = 0.8 ohms +-20%
Source : Black/Red to Blue = 811 ohms +-20%
Source 2 : Black/Red to Red = 208 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010''.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.