Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ZX6R / Ninja ZX-6RR ZX6RR 2005 2006
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Width: 77 mm
Length: 89 mm
Height: 28 mm
Wires length: 600 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 66 mm
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 7
Number of wires: 7
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 50A/500W
Open Circuit Voltage: 15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
Before installing your new voltage regulator rectifier:
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted corroded defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.