Stator for Yamaha YFM 600 Grizzly 1998
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter : 53 mm
Exterior diameter : 113 mm
Thickness : 19 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 180 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 390 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 59 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 7
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 7
Number of poles : 14
Wire to wire resistance :
Source 1 : Green to Black = 300 ohms+/-20%
Pick up 1 : Red to White = 500 ohms+/-20%
Alternator : White Between each White = 0.9 ohms+/-20%
Alternator : White to Ground = O.L. ON DISPLAY
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All product shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.