Kit Generator Stator + Stator Crankcase Cover Gasket for Suzuki LTA 700 750 X KingQuad 2005-2017
- 2016 Suzuki LTA 750 KingQuad
- 2015 Suzuki LTA 750 KingQuad
- 2014 Suzuki LTA 750 KingQuad
- 2013 Suzuki LTA 750 KingQuad
- 2012 Suzuki LTA 750 KingQuad
- 2011 Suzuki LTA 750 KingQuad
- 2009 Suzuki LTA 750 KingQuad
- 2008 Suzuki LTA 750 KingQuad
- 2007 Suzuki LTA 700 X KingQuad
- 2006 Suzuki LTA 700 X KingQuad
- 2005 Suzuki LTA 700 X KingQuad
Interior diameter : 53mm
Exterior diameter : 125mm
Thickness : 20mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 155mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 435mm & 475mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 175mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow between each Yellow = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Blue to White = 208ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new kit generator stator + stator crankcase cover gasket
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.Brand new generator stator
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.