Regulator Rectifier for Honda CB350F / CB400F / CB500 / CB550F Super Sport / CB550K / CB750K / CB750 Four 1971-1978
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1978 Honda CB 750 K
- 1978 Honda CB 550 K
- 1977 Honda CB 750 K
- 1977 Honda CB 550 K
- 1977 Honda CB 550 F Super Sport
- 1977 Honda CB 400 F
- 1976 Honda CB 750 K
- 1976 Honda CB 550 K
- 1976 Honda CB 550 F Super Sport
- 1976 Honda CB 400 F
- 1975 Honda CB 750 K
- 1975 Honda CB 550 K
- 1975 Honda CB 550 F Super Sport
- 1974 Honda CB 750 Four
- 1974 Honda CB 500
- 1974 Honda CB 350 F
- 1973 Honda CB 750 Four
- 1973 Honda CB 500
- 1973 Honda CB 350 F
- 1972 Honda CB 750 Four
- 1972 Honda CB 500
- 1972 Honda CB 350 F
- 1971 Honda CB 750 Four
Width: 72 mm
Length: 81 mm
Height: 29 mm
Wires length: 215 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 61 mm
Number of plugs: 1
Number of pins: 7
Number of wires: 7
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 50A/500W
Open Circuit Voltage: 15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
Before installing your new voltage regulator rectifier:
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.