Stator for Ducati Monster 600 900 / Superbike 748 996 / Supersport 750 / 750SS 900 900SS 1998-2002
Battery condition is important. No stator can make up for a bad or weak battery. If in doubt charge your battery and have it load tested, or simply replace it. ALWAYS START WITH A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY !
- 2002 Ducati Superbike 748
- 2001 Ducati Superbike 748
- 2001 Ducati SuperSport 900
- 2001 Ducati SuperSport 750
- 2001 Ducati 996 Super Bike
- 2000 Ducati Superbike 748
- 2000 Ducati SuperSport 900
- 2000 Ducati SuperSport 750
- 2000 Ducati Monster 750
- 2000 Ducati 996 Super Bike
- 2000 Ducati 996 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati SuperSport 900
- 1999 Ducati SuperSport 750
- 1999 Ducati Monster 750
- 1999 Ducati 748 Biposto
- 1998 Ducati SuperSport 900
- 1998 Ducati SuperSport 750
- 1998 Ducati Monster 900
- 1998 Ducati Monster 750
- 1998 Ducati 748 SPS
- 1998 Ducati 748 Biposto
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 107 mm
Thickness : 25 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 229 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 559 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 3
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow Between Yellow = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.