Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Kawasaki VN 1500 Vulcan Drifter / VN 1500 1600 Vulcan Mean Streak 2001-2008
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2008 Kawasaki VN 1600 Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2007 Kawasaki VN 1600 Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2006 Kawasaki VN 1600 Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2005 Kawasaki VN 1600 Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2005 Kawasaki VN 1500 Vulcan Drifter
- 2004 Kawasaki VN 1600 Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2004 Kawasaki VN 1500 Vulcan Drifter
- 2003 Kawasaki VN 1500 Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2003 Kawasaki VN 1500 Vulcan Drifter
- 2002 Kawasaki VN 1500 Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2002 Kawasaki VN 1500 Vulcan Drifter
- 2001 Kawasaki VN 1500 Vulcan Drifter
Width: 80 mm
Length: 100 mm
Height: 32 mm
Wires length: 533 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 80 mm
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 9
Number of wires: 9
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 50A/500W
Open Circuit Voltage: 15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
Before installing your new voltage regulator rectifier:
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.