Improved Magneto Flywheel Rotor for Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger LTF 400 Eiger | Arctic Cat 375 400 TBX 400 TRV 400 2002-2008
- 2008 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2008 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2007 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2007 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2007 Arctic Cat TRV 400
- 2007 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2007 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2006 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2006 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2006 Arctic Cat TRV 400
- 2006 Arctic Cat TBX 400
- 2006 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2006 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2005 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2005 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2005 Arctic Cat TBX 400
- 2005 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2005 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2004 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2004 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2004 Arctic Cat TBX 400
- 2004 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2004 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2003 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2003 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2003 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2003 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2002 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2002 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2002 Arctic Cat 375 Automatic
Dimensions:Exterior Diameter: 143 mm
Interior Diameter: 120 mm
Interior Diameter Center Housing: 18 mm
Exterior Diameter Center Housing: 42 mm
Thickness (exterior): 12 mm
Thickness (interior): 13 mm
Before attempting to start your Arctic Cat or Suzuki adjusting the air gap is necessary.
Rotate the flywheel so the raised node is lined up with the pick up/pulser coil and adjust as close as possible but no less than 0.010’’.
Have you considered buying in kits including stator, puller and more ?
This product was featured in ATV Illustrated Magazine
Improved Magneto Flywheel Rotor
RMSTATOR is offering a new improved replacement flywheel for your Suzuki and Arctic Cat. This flywheel can be used as a direct replacement to the OEM.
- All products are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part
What is improved about the RM11502 flywheel?
2002-2007 Suzuki Eiger 400 and 2003-2008 Arctic Cat 400 ATVs are plagued with problems on the original flywheels. The additives in the motor oil were dissolving the epoxy that holds the magnets in the flywheel, causing them to detach and scatter throughout the engine.
The bad news is that by the time the problem occurred, no manufacturer would provide warranty repairs.
The good news is that RMSTATOR has manufactured a redesigned flywheel where the magnets are sealed in the flywheel, which reinforces the epoxy and prevents them from detaching. This new flywheel configuration corrects the problem permanently.
Dealership estimates to repair this failure are over $500 in parts alone. RMSTATOR offers you a high quality replacement part that corrects the problem for half the price. The RM11502 flywheel is not only a cost effective way to replace your failed Suzuki or Arctic Cat flywheel, but a great investment when replaced before the failure occurs.
SEAL THAT PROTECTS THE MAGNET’S EPOXY FROM OIL ADDITIVES