Stator for Honda TRX 250 Fourtrax Recon TM TE 1997-2004 & TRX 250 EX Sportrax 2001-2005
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2005 Honda TRX 250 EX Sportrax
- 2004 Honda TRX 250 Recon TM
- 2004 Honda TRX 250 Recon TE
- 2004 Honda TRX 250 EX Sportrax
- 2003 Honda TRX 250 Recon TM
- 2003 Honda TRX 250 Recon TE
- 2003 Honda TRX 250 EX Sportrax
- 2002 Honda TRX 250 Recon TM
- 2002 Honda TRX 250 Recon TE
- 2002 Honda TRX 250 EX Sportrax
- 2001 Honda TRX 250 Recon
- 2001 Honda TRX 250 EX Sportrax
- 2000 Honda TRX 250 Recon
- 1999 Honda TRX 250 Recon
- 1998 Honda TRX 250 Recon
- 1997 Honda TRX 250 Recon
Interior diameter : 34 mm
Exterior diameter : 88 mm
Thickness : 18 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 95 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 250 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 110 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Between each Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Blue/Yellow to Green = 280 ohms +/-20%
Source : Black/Red to Green = 190 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Pickup pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.