Generator Stator for Triumph Speed Triple 1050 2005-2010
Please Note : There are 2 possible stators for the models Triumph Speed Triple 1050 2005-2010, compare the dimension of your original product with the dimension of our product before buying.
The dimensions for this stator are :
Exterior diameter : 104 mm
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Thickness : 26 mm
This stator will fit engine serial number up to and including 356142. The other possible product is the RM01390.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter: 42 mm
Exterior diameter: 104 mm
Thickness: 26 mm
Harness length to grommet: 113 mm
Harness length grommet to plug: 820 mm
Number of wires:3
Number of plugs: 1
Number of pins: 3
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator: Between each Black = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original. `
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new generator stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.