Stator + Stator Crankcase Cover Gasket for Yamaha YFM 350 Moto 4 YFP 350 Terrapro 1987-1989
Interior diameter : 52mm
Exterior diameter : 115mm
Thickness : 40mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 300mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 490mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 295mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 9
Number of plugs : 4
Number of pins : 8
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White between each White = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Blue to Red = 215ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Yellow to White = 215ohms +/-20%
Source : Green to Brown = 300ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new kit stator + stator crankcase cover gasket
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Gasket included
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.