Stator for Polaris Classic Edge Indy Touring Transport 340 cc Carb F/C 2004-2008
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2008 Polaris 340 Transport Carb F/C
- 2008 Polaris 340 Carb F/C
- 2007 Polaris 340 Edge Touring Carb F/C
- 2007 Polaris 340 Edge LX Carb F/C
- 2006 Polaris 340 Touring Carb F/C
- 2006 Polaris 340 Edge Touring Carb F/C
- 2006 Polaris 340 Classic Carb F/C
- 2005 Polaris 340 Touring Carb F/C
- 2005 Polaris 340 Classic Carb F/C
- 2004 Polaris Indy 340 Carb F/C
- 2004 Polaris 340 Touring Carb F/C
- 2004 Polaris 340 Classic Carb F/C
Interior diameter : 41mm
Exterior diameter : 104mm
Thickness : 15mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 65mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 160mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 120mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 12
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 11
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow/Red = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White/Red to White = 200ohms +/-20%
Source : Green & Black/Red to Red = 20ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original. `
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.