Stator for Triumph Speed Triple Sprint RS ST Tiger 955 1997-2006
Please note Some Triumph models have multiple stators. Refer to the notes below to make sure you are purchasing the right stator.
Daytona 955i 2002-2006 : This product will fit on Daytona 955i with a VIN 132512 and LOWER. For vehicle with a VIN HIGHER than 132513, please refer to part # RM01395.
Speed Triple 1994 to 2018 This part will only fit Speed Triple with a VIN LOWER than 141871. If your vehicle has a VIN between 141872 and 210444 and has a engine number higher than 183487 or a VIN between 210445 and 461331 and an engine number lower than 356142, refer to RM01391S. If your vehicle has a VIN between 210445 and 461331 and an engine number higher than 356143 or a VIN between 461332 and 735437, refer to RM01390. If your vehicle has a VIN between 141872 and 210444 and with an engine number lower than 183486, refer to RM01387S.
Sprint ST 2019 to 2020 : This part fits vehicles with VIN up to 139276. For vehicles with VIN 208167 and up, refer to part # RM01390 ans for vehicule with VIN between 139277 and 208166 refer to RM01387S.
Sprint RS 1999 to 2004 : This part will only fit on Sprint RS with a VIN INFERIOR to 169276. For vehicle with a VIN SUPERIOR to 139277, refer to RM01387S.
Tiger 885 1993 to 1998 : This part will only fit Tiger 885 with a VIN BETWEEN 71699 and 124105. For Models with a VIN lower than 71698, please refer to OEM T1300014.
Trophy Standard 1991 to 2004 This part will only fit on Trophy Standard with a VIN HIGHER than 29156 and an engine number LOWER than 55345. If your vehicle has a VIN lower than 29155 and an engine higher than 55345, please refer to OEM T1300014.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2006 Triumph Tiger 955
- 2005 Triumph Tiger 955
- 2004 Triumph Tiger 955
- 2004 Triumph Sprint ST 955
- 2004 Triumph Sprint RS 955
- 2004 Triumph Speed Triple 955
- 2003 Triumph Tiger 955
- 2003 Triumph Sprint ST 955
- 2003 Triumph Sprint RS 955
- 2003 Triumph Speed Triple 955
- 2002 Triumph Tiger 955
- 2002 Triumph Sprint ST 955
- 2002 Triumph Sprint RS 955
- 2002 Triumph Speed Triple 955
- 2001 Triumph Tiger 955
- 2001 Triumph Sprint ST 955
- 2001 Triumph Sprint RS 955
- 2000 Triumph Sprint ST 955
- 2000 Triumph Sprint RS 955
- 2000 Triumph Daytona 955i
- 1999 Triumph Daytona 955i
- 1998 Triumph Daytona 955i
- 1997 Triumph Daytona 955i
Interior diameter : 41 mm
Exterior diameter : 104 mm
Thickness : 22 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 115 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 650 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of plugs : 1
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Black Between each Black = 0.4 ohms +-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.