Stator for Yamaha Apex 1000 EFI / X-TX EFI 2011-2018
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter: 50 mm
Exterior diameter: 115 mm
Thickness: 30 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet: 150 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug: 750 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet: 100 mm
Number of wires: 5
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 5
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator 3p: Between each White = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Pickup: Black to White = 280 ohms =+/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.