Generator Stator for Yamaha XVS Stryker / V Star / Tourer 1300 2010-2017
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2017 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2017 Yamaha V Star 1300 Deluxe
- 2017 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2016 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2016 Yamaha V Star 1300 Deluxe
- 2016 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2015 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2015 Yamaha V Star 1300 Deluxe
- 2015 Yamaha V Star 1300
- 2015 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Deluxe
- 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300
- 2014 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2013 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2013 Yamaha V Star 1300
- 2013 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2012 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2012 Yamaha V Star 1300
- 2012 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2011 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
- 2011 Yamaha V Star 1300
- 2011 Yamaha Stryker 1300
- 2010 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Interior diameter : 58 mm
Exterior diameter : 130 mm
Thickness : 18 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 150 mm
Length of wires grommet 1 to grommet 2 : 2 mm
Length of wires grommet 2 to alternator plug : 575 mm
Length of wires grommet 2 to pick up plug : 365 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 75 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White between White = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Black to Grey = 287 ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new aftermarket generator stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.