Kit Improved Flywheel + Flywheel Puller + Stator for Arctic Cat 375 400 TBX 400 Suzuki LTA / LTF 400 Eiger 2002-2008
- 2008 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2008 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2007 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2007 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2007 Arctic Cat TRV 400
- 2007 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2007 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2006 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2006 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2006 Arctic Cat TRV 400
- 2006 Arctic Cat TBX 400
- 2006 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2006 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2005 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2005 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2005 Arctic Cat TBX 400
- 2005 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2005 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2004 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2004 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2004 Arctic Cat TBX 400
- 2004 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2004 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2003 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2003 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2003 Arctic Cat 400 Manual
- 2003 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic
- 2002 Suzuki LTF 400 Eiger
- 2002 Suzuki LTA 400 Eiger
- 2002 Arctic Cat 375 Automatic
Interior diameter: 53 mm
Exterior diameter: 119 mm
Thickness: 15 mm
Number of wires: 7
Number of plugs: 4
Number of pins: 7
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator : White Between each White = 0.4 ohms+/-20%
Alternator : White to Ground = O.L. ON DISPLAY
Pick up Coil : Blue to green = 200 ohms+/- 20%
Position Sensor :White to yellow = 0.2 ohms+/- 20%
Exterior Diameter: 143 mm
Interior Diameter: 120 mm
Interior Diameter Center Housing: 18 mm
Exterior Diameter Center Housing: 42 mm
Thickness (exterior): 12 mm
Thickness (interior): 13 mm
Before attempting to start your machine adjusting the air gap is necessary. Rotate the flywheel so the raised node is lined up with the pick up/pulser coil and adjust as close as possible but no less than 0.010’’.
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original. `
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new Kit Magneto Flywheel + Flywheel Puller + Stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- All shipped products are tested
RMSTATOR is offering a new replacement flywheel. This flywheel can be used as a direct replacement to the OEM.
Why our RM11502 flywheel is improved
2002-2007 Suzuki Eiger 400 and 2003-2008 Arctic Cat 400 ATVs are plagued with problems on the original flywheels. The additives in the motor oil were dissolving the epoxy that holds the magnets in the flywheel, causing them to detach and scatter throughout the engine.
The bad news is that by the time the problem occurred, no manufacturer would provide warranty repairs.
The good news is that RMSTATOR has manufactured a redesigned flywheel where the magnets are sealed in the flywheel, which reinforces the epoxy and prevents them from detaching. This new flywheel configuration corrects the problem permanently.
Dealership estimates to repair this failure are over $500 in parts alone. RMSTATOR offers you a high quality replacement part that corrects the problem for half the price. The RM11502 flywheel is not only a cost effective way to replace your failed Suzuki or Arctic Cat flywheel, but a great investment when replaced before the failure occurs.
SEAL THAT PROTECTS THE MAGNET’S EPOXY FROM OIL ADDITIVES
- 50 MM x 1.5 Right Hand Female
- Brand new flywheel puller
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included