Voltage Regulator Rectifier with Sensor for Arctic Cat 440 Sno Pro / F5 F6 F7 Firecat 500 600 700 / Sabercat 2003-2006
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2006 Arctic Cat Sabercat 500 EFI L/C
- 2005 Arctic Cat Sabercat 500 Carb L/C
- 2004 Arctic Cat Sabercat 600 Carb L/C
- 2004 Arctic Cat Sabercat 500 Carb L/C
- 2004 Arctic Cat F7 Firecat 700 Sno Pro Carb L/C
- 2004 Arctic Cat F7 Firecat 700 Carb L/C
- 2004 Arctic Cat F6 Firecat 600 Carb L/C
- 2004 Arctic Cat F5 Firecat 500 Carb L/C
- 2003 Arctic Cat F5 Firecat 500 Carb L/C
- 2003 Arctic Cat 440 Sno Pro Carb L/C
Width: 95 mm
Length: 95 mm
Height: 27 mm
Wires length: 120 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 65 mm
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 2
Number of wires: 4
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier with sensor
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.