Improved Mosfet Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Honda RVT 1000 RC 51 VFR 800 Interceptor 2000-2009
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
The redesign part doesn’t not have the black wire that is a common ground that is not required.
- 2009 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2008 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2007 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2006 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2006 Honda RVT 1000 RC 51
- 2005 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2005 Honda RVT 1000 RC 51
- 2004 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2004 Honda RVT 1000 RC 51
- 2003 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2003 Honda RVT 1000 RC 51
- 2002 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2002 Honda RVT 1000 RC 51
- 2001 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2000 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
Width : 92 mm
Length : 94 mm
Height: 32 mm
Fixation holes center to center : 80 mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 7
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +/- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 50 A / 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
Before installing your new Mosfet Voltage Regulator Rectifier :
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Brand new Mosfet Voltage Regulator RectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.