Stator for Ski-Doo Tundra R 1998-2005
WARNING :Ski-Doo Tundra R 1999-2005 models ; RMS010-105937 stator has a different visual configuration than the OEM equipment, but works perfectly and exactly as a replacement part to your OEM stator.
Battery condition is important. No stator can make up for a bad or weak battery. If in doubt charge your battery and have it load tested, or simply replace it. ALWAYS START WITH A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY !
Please note : You will need to use the OEM connector for the three alternator wires and follow the OEM color codes.
Interior diameter: 43 mm
Exterior diameter: 110 mm
Thickness: 32 mm
Length of wires clamp to plug: 500 mm
Number of wires: 6
Number of plugs: 1
Number of pins: 6
Number of poles: 12
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator: Yellow between each yellow = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Alternator to ground = O.L
Source: Red to black = 8 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulatorrectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Back Plate included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.