Generator Stator for Polaris ATP Big Boss Magnum Ranger Scrambler Sportsman Worker 500 cc 1999-2004
Please compare your current stator before buying.
There are two possible stators for many 2002-2003 Polaris models. This stator has a rectangular 4-pins plastic connector. For the 2x2-pins rubber connectors stator, the right stator is the RM01347.
There are two stators possible for the 2004 Polaris Sportsman 400 model. This stator has 12 poles. For the 18-pole stator, the right part is RM01283.
For Polaris Series 10 Ranger 2003, this stator only fits model code #A10RD50AA. For model code #A10RB42AA, the right stator is RM01052.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2004 Polaris Sportsman 400 4x4 F/C Carb
- 2004 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 11
- 2004 Polaris ATP 500
- 2003 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
- 2003 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2003 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 2003 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 2003 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 10 4x4
- 2003 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Worker 500
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 6x6
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 500 2x4
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 500 RMK
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 2x4
- 2002 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 1999 Polaris Ranger 500 6x6
Interior diameter : 47mm
Exterior diameter : 114mm
Thickness : 20mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 155mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 900mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 60mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 7
Number of plugs : 9
Number of pins : 12
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow/Red to Yellow = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White/Red to White = 115ohms +/-20%
Source : Black to Red = 18ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new generator stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All product shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.