Stator for Ski-Doo Citation 250 Formula Mach 1 583 Mach 1 600 / 617 Tundra 250 1989-1992
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula Plus X 583 Carb L/C
- 1992 Ski-doo Mach 1 XTC 617 Carb L/C
- 1992 Ski-doo Mach 1 617 Carb L/C
- 1992 Ski-doo Mach 1 600 Carb L/C
- 1992 Ski-doo Formula Plus X 583 Carb L/C
- 1991 Ski-doo Tundra 250 Carb F/C
- 1991 Ski-doo Mach 1 X 617 Carb L/C
- 1991 Ski-doo Citation 250 Carb F/C
- 1990 Ski-doo Formula Mach 1 583 Carb L/C
- 1989 Ski-doo Mach 1 600 Carb L/C
- 1989 Ski-doo Formula Mach 1 583 Carb L/C
Interior diameter : 43 mm
Exterior diameter:: 108 mm
Thickness: 12 mm
Harness length stator to connectors: 160mm
Number of wires: 6
Number of plugs: 4
Number of pins: 6
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator : 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Source: 130 ohms +/-20%
Source 2: 125 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- You must re-install your original connector and grommet (see picture)
- Once your connector and grommet is re-installed, our part becomes a Plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and very easy to install
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Back Plate included
- All shipped products are tested
**Our 15 years experience advise to:
Before purchasing our replacement stator please compare the picture from our add to your original part.
With these older sleds sometimes the motor or part has been swapped out, the best way to make sure is visually.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.