High Output Stator 300 W for Yamaha YFM 250 Bear Tracker Big Bear Bruin YFM 660 660R Raptor 2001-2009
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2009 Yamaha YFM 250 Big Bear
- 2008 Yamaha YFM 250 Big Bear
- 2007 Yamaha YFM 250 Big Bear
- 2006 Yamaha YFM 250 Bruin
- 2005 Yamaha YFM 660 R Raptor
- 2005 Yamaha YFM 250 Bruin
- 2004 Yamaha YFM 660 R Raptor
- 2004 Yamaha YFM 250 Bear Tracker
- 2003 Yamaha YFM 660 R Raptor
- 2003 Yamaha YFM 250 Bear Tracker
- 2002 Yamaha YFM 660 R Raptor
- 2002 Yamaha YFM 250 Bear Tracker
- 2001 Yamaha YFM 660 R Raptor
- 2001 Yamaha YFM 250 Bear Tracker
Interior diameter : 34mm
Exterior diameter : 94mm
Thickness : 13mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 155mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 220mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 100mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 7
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 7
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White between each White = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Blue to Green = 450 ohms +/-20%
Source : Black to Red = 0.1 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code then youﾒre original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010ﾒﾒ.
Brand new high output aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
20% MORE OUTPUT OVER STOCK, WORKS WITH ALL OTHER OEM COMPONENTS.
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.