Stator for Ski-Doo Formula III Grand Touring Mach 1 Mach Z 600 700 800 cc 1998-2003
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2003 Ski-doo Mach Z 800 Carb L/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Mach Z 800 Sport Carb L/C
- 2002 Ski-doo Mach Z 800 Carb L/C
- 2001 Ski-doo Mach Z 800 Carb L/C
- 2000 Ski-doo Mach Z 800 Carb L/C
- 2000 Ski-doo Mach 1 700 Carb L/C
- 2000 Ski-doo Formula III 800 Carb L/C
- 2000 Ski-doo Formula III 700 R Carb L/C
- 1998 Ski-doo Mach Z 800 Carb L/C
- 1998 Ski-doo Mach 1 700 Carb L/C
- 1998 Ski-doo Grand Touring 700 Carb L/C
- 1998 Ski-doo Formula III 700 R Carb L/C
- 1998 Ski-doo Formula III 700 Carb L/C
- 1998 Ski-doo Formula III 600 Carb L/C
THIS STATOR DOES NOT FIT THE 1999 MODEL.Dimensions :
Interior diameter : 41mm
Exterior diameter : 103mm
Thickness : 18mm
Length of wires stator to plug: 350mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 7
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 7
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Source : Red to White = 28ohms +/-20%
Source 2: Black/Red to White = 4ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- All products shipped are tested
THIS STATOR DOES NOT FIT THE 1999 MODEL.
Please compare your original part to the picture, all our pictures are accurate. If in doubt, please email us
*Please compare the connectors of your stator with those of our product before buying because there are two possible stators for the Ski-Doo Grand Touring 700 1998.
*All item pictures are accurate; please compare our item to your original part, what you see in the picture is what will be shipped.