Generator Stator for Triumph Daytona 675 / 675 SE / Street Triple 675 / 675 R / 756 S 2006-2020
Please note : There are multiple stators, flywheels and voltage regulators used on the 2006-2020 Triumph Daytona 675.
This stator replaces only OEM # T1300039, and was used on VIN #’s up to 564947. For vehicles with a HIGHER VIN, you must look for RMS010-107393.
Street Triple R 2008 to 2020 This part will only fit Street triple R with a VIN LOWER than 560476. For vehicle with a VIN HIGHER than 45677 and an engine # LOWER than 616232 or Higher than 624373, refer to RMS010-106948. For vehicle with a VIN HIGHER than 560477 and an engine # BETWEEN 616233 and 624372, refer to OEM T1303139..
Please check your VIN number to be sure of correct fitment. You can also compare your original stator connectors to the our pictures, they must be the same.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Stator failure on these Triumph motorcycles often affect the voltage regulator at a point where the defective voltage regulator will cause any new stator installed to fail prematurely. We highly recommend to replace your current voltage regulator with our voltage regulator RMS022-105928. Where RMS900-107271 is the kit that fit the models.
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple 765 S
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2020 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2019 Triumph Street Triple 765 S
- 2019 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2019 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2018 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2017 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2017 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2017 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2016 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2016 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2016 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2015 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2015 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2015 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2014 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2014 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2014 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2013 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2013 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2013 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2012 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2012 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2012 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2011 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2011 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2011 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2010 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2010 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2010 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2009 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2009 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2009 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2008 Triumph Street Triple 675 R
- 2008 Triumph Street Triple 675
- 2008 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2007 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
Interior diameter : 115 mm
Exterior diameter : 42 mm
Thickness : 21 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 180 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 140 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 105 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Between each Black = 0.5 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Green to Blue = 230 ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new Stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible but no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket Stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side), as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.