Kit Stator + Crankcase Cover Gasket for Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear / Wolverine 1997-2001
Interior diameter : 54mm
Exterior diameter : 115mm
Thickness : 14mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 135mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 480mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 210mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 7
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 7
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White between each White = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White to Red = 570 ohms +/-20%
Source : Green to Brown = 318 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new kit aftermarket stator + crankcase cover gasket
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Stator crankcase cover gasket included
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.