Generator Stator for Honda CBR 954 2002 2003
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 115 mm
Thickness : 23 mm
Length of wires stator to end : 650 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of pins : 3
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow Between Each Yellow = 0.3 ohms +/-20%
Alternator : Yellow To Ground = O. L. On Display
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- You must re-install your original connector and grommet (see picture).
- Once your connector and grommet is re-installed, our part becomes a plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and very easy to install.
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.