Stator for Honda CR 125 250 500 1984-1986 Yamaha YZ 250 1985 1986
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter : 28 mm
Exterior diameter : 58 mm
Thickness : 16 mm
Length of wires stator to terminals : 75 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 2
Wire to wire resistance :
Source : White to Red = 160 ohms +-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- You must re-install your original grommet and the new connector (see picture).
- Once your connector and grommet is re-installed, our part becomes a Plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and very easy to install.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.