Stator for Yamaha YFM 350 Wolverine YFM350 1995-1999
Please note : There are TWO different stators that fits on Yamaha YFM 350 Wolverine 1995-1999. See specifications tab for details.
PLEASE VALIDATE THESE MEASUREMENTS WITH YOUR OLD STATOR BEFORE BUYING THIS PRODUCT
This stator has an external diameter of 93 mm. If it does not match with the part you need to replace, refer to RM01036.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1999 Yamaha YFM 350 Wolverine California
- 1999 Yamaha YFM 350 Wolverine
- 1998 Yamaha YFM 350 Wolverine
- 1997 Yamaha YFM 350 Wolverine Maine/NH
- 1997 Yamaha YFM 350 Wolverine
- 1996 Yamaha YFM 350 Wolverine Maine/NH
- 1996 Yamaha YFM 350 Wolverine
- 1995 Yamaha YFM 350 Wolverine Maine/NH
- 1995 Yamaha YFM 350 Wolverine
Interior diameter: 35 mm
Exterior diameter: 93 mm
Thickness: 16 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet: 280 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug: 500 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet: 200 mm
Number of wires: 8
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 8
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator: = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Pickup: = 450 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator might use a different wire color code than your original.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible but no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket Stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connectors included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.